1. 1-5 JPEG images must be uploaded for each piece in your portfolio.
2. Images may not have any sides that are shorter than 800 pixels.
3. Each entry requires a title and a description of the entrant’s role(s) in the project.
4. Not all fields are required, but we recommend filling out as much info as possible.
Please Note: There is no need to send physical materials for work submitted.
1. 1-5 video files may be uploaded for each project.
2. Videos must be in MP4/MOV format compressed with H.264 codec.
3. For non-English entries, videos must have English subtitles.
1. If there is text included on your images, please make sure that it is readable on your computer screen. The image will be projected and viewed at a distance of at least 5 feet. It is important that the judges be able to read the text.2. For non-English entries, translations must be included in the entry description field.
1. If the landing page contains a video, it must play in the browser. Please do not send a link directly to a video file.
2. For non-English entries, translations must be included in the entry description field or on the landing page.
3. Sites must be cross platform compatible.
4. If you must require a username/password for the URL, make sure you provide it in the entry system.
5. If the judges need any sort of promotion code or additional information to access the site, please provide it in the entry description field.